The Finest of Filipino Craft store is an online website operated by 7000 Islands® under Liquor License LIQP770017964.
No alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law. We require every visitor to provide their date of birth through the website to ensure they are not a minor. If recipients look under the age of 25 years old upon delivery, our contracted delivery courier may require that evidence of age is provided.
We engage in sociability and promote a positive drinking culture.We do not engage in activities or promotions that have a special appeal to minors, may be considered indecent or offensive, encourages the rapid, excessive and/or irresponsible consumption of alcohol.
DELIVERIES TO INTOXICATED PERSONS
It is an offence to deliver packaged alcohol to an intoxicated person, where it has been sold by retail and is being delivered.
- No deliveries will be made to any patrons already showing signs of intoxication or approaching intoxication will be made.
- Intoxicated persons or persons behaving inappropriately shall not receive any liquor purchased.
- No refunds will be given for intoxicated persons
PREVENTION OF SALE TO MINORS
It is an offence by law for any person including the courier delivering packaged alcohol on behalf of any business that has sold it by retail, to make a delivery to a minor.
We engage best practises when it comes to confirming legal drinking age of our customers with age verification 'on entry', 'at check-out' and 'on delivery':
- Age verification 'on entry'
- Visitors to The Finest of Filipino Craft store are asked to confirm they are not a minor and of legal drinking age, 'on entry' with an age gate pop-up device before continuing through to the main website.
- If a customer doesn't confirm they are over 18 years of age, the visitor is prevented from entering the website and is referred to https://drinkwise.org.au/
- Age verification 'at check-out'
- Visitors to The Finest of Filipino Craft store are asked again to re-confirm they are not a minor and of legal drinking age, 'at check-out' at the cart page with checkbox decide before continuing to the checkout.
- If a customer doesn't confirm they are over 18 years of age, an alert pop up will prevent them from continuing.
- Age verification 'on delivery'
- Delivery arrangements include requiring evidence of age where appropriate, and mandatory in the state of Victoria in Australia for a first time delivery to an address.
- If recipients look under 25 upon delivery, person contracted to deliver may require evidence proof of age.
- Acceptable forms of ID:
- A driver's or rider's licence or permit with photo (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country);
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country;
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age.
Keeping minors safe from adult content in the digital age can be challenging and so we encourage parents and caregivers to be keep children safe online by using parental controls. Australia’s eSafety Commissioner provides a parent and carer guide on parental controls and other resources:
Our RSA policy was last updated on 13 May 2023.